Have questions? Take a look at some the most frequently asked questions that we receive.
- What ages do we work with?
Our multiple brands allow us to work with children ages 2yrs – 12yrs.
- How do I register my child for classes?
We have a parent friendly website that makes registering for classes a breeze! You can also contact our friendly office staff for assistance.
- What Certifications & Backgrounds do you have?
Our programing exceeds National and State Fitness Standards and each instructor is Gym Station certified to teach your child. You can feel confident knowing that every staff member who comes in contact with your kiddo has been fully trained and has passed all state requirements for working with children. This includes CPR & First Aid certified as well as background checked.
- How can I be sure The Gym Station is right for my child?
Reputation is everything! We would be happy to provide you with a long list of great customers that LOVE us and you can ask them that question.
- How should my child dress for class?
For our Flippers and Sports Adventures class, children should wear clothes that move freely and they should also wear closed toe shoes. We don’t expect them to get too dirty but they will be jumping, tumbling, and crawling outside so they may get a little mud or grass on their clothes.
For Dance Adventures, dressing out is recommended but not required. If your child wishes to dress out, they may wear the following:
– Girls: A black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes and any color tutu.– Boys: Clothes they can move freely in with black Jazz or Ballet shoes.
1.888.694.9678 or firstname.lastname@example.org